Saturday, February 27, 2010

About that...

So the Olympics are about a day away from over and I have posted nothing. I'm awesome.
The main thing that needs to be noted is that it's Canada vs. USA for the gold medal tomorrow afternoon. It was someone's bright idea to start the game at 2:15 central, when I'm stuck at work. Lame. So it looks like I'll be missing all but the 3rd period. I'll DVR it in case anything awesome happens. If nothing else, it should be one heck of a rematch. Hopefully with a different outcome than the first time when Team USA took it to Canada and won 5-3. Either way it turns out, 2 Preds are coming home with medals, and that's pretty awesome.
We'll see how this game goes, but I'm not sure anything can top the Canada vs. Russia game. Watching Weber, Neidermayer, et al dominate Ovie and company made me grin from ear to ear.
3 days until the Preds are back on home ice. It's been too long. Definitely looking forward to getting back to the arena.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don't get the start time either. Is it because the closing ceremony's in the arena? In that case I say ditch the ceremony. Who needs it? Regardless the US is going to mop the floor (ice?) with Canada :P

    ReplyDelete