Sunday, November 15, 2009

No, I'm not dead

I'm a terrible blogger. School has encompassed my life in the past month. This semester has been hell. So as much as it sucked, it was good that the Predators had 2 weeks between home games.
They beat Montreal last night 2-0, while peppering Carey Price the douche with a franchise record 55 shots. We outshot them 24-4 in the first period alone. I love the "shoot first, ask questions later" attitude that this team has adopted all of a sudden. Steve Sullivan was a man on a mission last night. I loved seeing that little man flying around the rink.
The highlight of the night wasn't the 2 goals or Pekka posting a shutout. It was Carey Price, the aforementioned douche, ducking into the net when Weber blasted a slapshot towards him. I laughed so hard.
And in case you're wondering why Carey Price is a douche, let me fill you in. Not only is he overrated, because he is, but he high-sticked Sully and got away with it. He also sold a BS goaltender interference call resulting in a waved off goal. Plus he looks like an idiot. I just don't like him, so he's a douche. :)
It felt good to be back in the Sommet. I sat with Laury in the lower bowl and discovered that her and Jenn have pretty awesome seats. Much better seats than I could afford, that's for sure. I got my tickets from Wendy for the upcoming Blue Jackets, Wings, and Blues games. 3 rows from the ice, yea I'm pretty excited.
There's a lot of hockey in the next couple of weeks. I'm not missing a home game for awhile, and that's kind of nice.
Still really looking forward to the ballin' road trip in December. Only about a month and a half left until we invade 3 out of 4 of the Central division's arenas.

2 comments:

  1. Carey Price is such a stuck up ass. (He's definitely wearing the right jersey for that.) I think he believed all that "second coming of Patrick Roy" crap they wrote about him his rookie year. I would have loved to see him ducking Weber's shot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty sad when a goalie ducks at a slapshot :)

    ReplyDelete