Sunday, November 29, 2009

One ends, and one begins

Unfortunately, the steak did not continue on Friday night. The Blues came in and stole the game 3-1. Mason was spectacular in net; I really do miss that guy. He's a class act. Kariya ended his drought. Somehow I knew it would happen against us. Hate that it happened that way. Nothing more awkward than jumping up and being excited when someone scores against the team who's jersey you're wearing. Talk about being conflicted.
The Preds were back in action against the Panthers last night. Somehow Vokoun manages to never play when Florida comes up here. Can't say I blame him, but it sure would be fun to yell that he sucks. Miss him too. Hated the way he left. Tootoo had two fights, neither of which were too spectacular. He ended up on top of the guy both times, but neither were a great victory. Legwand has been on fire this past week. He has a point in every game since the birth of his son. Let's hope he keeps it rolling.
If they hadn't won last night, I'm sure many of the fans, myself included, and maybe even the players, would have been calling for the new third jerseys to never be worn again. Thankfully, the team walked away with a 4-1 win, thus beginning a new streak. Let's see how far this one can go. Calgary is in town tomorrow. It's Military Monday, so I'll be going of course.
Hey Shea, show Phaneuf who's the better defenseman. Eat shit you overpaid vampire. :P
Iginla, I love you, but please don't do anything tomorrow night.
Even though Ellis had a great game last night, I expect to see Pekka back in net tomorrow night. Puck drops in 24 hours. Get ready boys.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that Paul finally ended his scoring drought! And I agree 100% with your view of Chris Mason.

    ReplyDelete