Friday, December 4, 2009

Meh

No more streaks. Not seeing any in the foreseeable future. The team that was on the ice during that 7 game streak has disappeared. Someone should put them on a milk carton.
I don't want to talk about the Minnesota game. Many profanities were screamed, and it resulted in me being chewed out for not acting like a lady. Umm guys love me. Until I can't get a guy because I'm too into sports or have a mouth too much like a sailor, I won't consider this a problem. And that game and our defense deserved to have the "F" word screamed at them multiple times.
Chicago and their big fat contract handing out selves tonight.
I'm at work till the puck drops.
We'll blog about this tomorrow at work, provided no crazies call and I've gotten caught up on Grey's Anatomy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm beginning to hate the Blackhawks as well. I don't understand how they can afford those long term contracts and stay within the salary cap.

    ReplyDelete