Sunday, August 30, 2009

Is it that time already?

It looks like three weeks from yesterday will be my first taste of the 2009-2010 season. The 19th will be the first pre-season game I can attend, since I have to work on the 17th. And it doesn't look like I'll be able to make training camp like I have the past two years. I'm pretty sure the first Saturday they have on ice activities, I have work. I'm not too upset about it. Yes, I'll miss the chance to catch up and socialize with everyone I haven't seen all summer, but the regular season is just around the corner. That's what pre-skate is for.
I'm excited to have the boys back in Nashville. It's been a long summer, unusually long since I'm not used us not making the playoffs. The break from the game is always nice, just because it's good to step back and focus on other things for awhile. Now that the offseason is just about over, I've got to find a way to fit the boys back into my schedule.
Guess I need to prepare myself to jump head first back into hockey season.

BTW, when is the front office planning on sending out tickets? Aren't they usually here by now?

1 comment:

  1. We try to go to Nashville as much as possible. But there are four of us and we all work such different schedules that we don't get to go as much as we like. September 26th will be our first time in Nashville since February. That's unusually long for us. lol. You should let us know all the best places to go though! Maybe we'll see you around.

    ~Brittany (Pansy)

    ReplyDelete